Monday, March 29, 2010

March 29, 2010

I'm back! A week of company and a weekend off :) We had a great time with Jack and Mary....They are such easy guests and fun to be around....We had lots of good food and good times.....It is so neat to see them with the boys. Ty and Jake miss them so much and I think Jake put a pretty good guilt trip on Mary to get her to move here so fingers crossed...LOL :)
This weekend was great! We got tons done around the house and had fun having Jay all to ourselves. The weather was perfect!! We also had lots of fun playing Super Mario on the Wii...Actually it is pretty hard so Jay and I had more fun than Ty.....We got to be sneaky parents and play once the kids went to bed. I have absolutly nothing to complain about! The weather has alot to do with my sunny mood...Isnt it sad had a little sun can totally change your mood? Oh yeah and my baby was born this week!!! Woo Hoo! LOL....Ok not my baby, but the baby I am going to watch this summer and he is adorable!! I look forward to having a tiny little guy around again...My boys are getting so big, so fast!! Stay tuned for pictures of the little guy....He will be coming around May 10th if his mommy can part from his sweet little face. So to sum it up I am thankful for the following: Family, Weather, Jay had the weekend off, and Baby Joe! :)

No comments: