Friday, March 19, 2010

March 19, 2010

I am thankful this week is coming to a close :) I had a great week but I am wiped out!!!
We went for a walking with my walking group girls....I thank God for them. The 2 that went today with me are super sweet girls who I hope to continue to spend time with. Good Christian moms who I can talk to and learn alot from. Their kids are darling also and I love being around kids who I see are being raised like I want to raise my boys.
Anyways I am also thankful the Aggies are playing and the boys are watching movies so I can relax! We have family coming in tomorrow so I will be rushing around to clean and stock the house and undo the damage 3 kids and a mom on the go have made all week! The boys are very excited to see them (Jay and I too)!
Till next week! :)

No comments: