Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday March 11

Ok here goes :)

I am thankful for:

1. An unexpected chat with a girlfriend......I am so thankful God brought Craig and Amy into our lives and I am so greatful that she is so easy to talk to and had some "words from God" that my heart needed to hear and it was a true joy to spend some time with her. I had a list of what seemed like 100 things to do and instead spent most of the morning reconnnecting with her and it was just what I needed!

2. I am so blessed that I am able to stay at home with my boys!!! It seems like all I do is talk to children all day, but it is a BLESSING and not all mom's get that chance!! I was able to go up to Tyler's school today and see him playing at recess and Jake got to play too. Tonight we have an open house and we get to see all the cool stuff he has been learning and making for us.

3. One more future thing to be thankful for......Jay and I have a "date night" tonight to watch the Office :) LOL......I know.....sometimes it is the little things but I am really looking forward to it just being him and I and a TV show we BOTH actually enjoy! :)

Thanks Michelle and Amber for the encouragement.....Keep Me Accountable!!
Amber....I have nagged you enough about your blog so I am sure I deserve a little nagging back ....P.S. I am praying for you!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Miss you, awesome job being positive!