Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16, 2010

Yummy homemade potato soup on a cold rainy day! Need I say more? :)

My kids sitting at the table eating and playing...enjoying each others company. I love how close they have become since we moved here....They are best friends and play so well together.

Thinking about this makes me think about Jenny.....She is and always has been my best friend! How lucky I am that we have always been close!! She knows me better than anyone and I am blessed to have her. She is so kind and patient and caring. You could not ask for anything more :) I love everything about her. She is also super protective of those she loves and isnt afraid to speak her mind when she feels like they are being treated unfairly. Seeing her aggravated at someone makes me smile....I know it shouldn't but she is just so darn cute! She is a great daughter, sister, wife and mother....I wouldn't mind being her one day when I grow up :)

Tomorrow it is just me and the boys. I can't wait to spend the day with them again. I love having Ty back with us for awhile!

No comments: