Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 17, 2010




I am a little late but yesterday was the best day!!!




It was just me and the little guys and we went to the Ft Worth Museum and had a blast. It was super packed with everyone being out for Spring Break but the boys had a good time....I will say it again....It is so nice to have Ty home! We played for about 4 hours.....went to Dairy Queen and I bought them Light Sabres from Star Wars(Their new fave. thing..they live and breathe Star Wars right now)


They are at the age now where I am seeing less little boys and more big boy stuff. Dont want to change in front of me, dont want my help for showers, less cartoons, more friends and playing outside. Everything is bad guys vs. good guys LOL! Part of this makes me sad but it is also more fun than I thought it would be. Last night when I put them to bed they wanted to have good dreams about the fun we had together. It is nice to know that even though they dont want me around, as much, they still like hanging with mom sometimes :) Only thing missing from our day was Jay!




My fave. pictures of the day...The boys sitting in a dino footprint and searching for dino bones.




No comments: