Friday, March 12, 2010

March 12, 2010

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23

God keeps bringing this verse to my mind and I keep finding it written in random places. Today it was in a blog I read. It is called Moms in Need of Mercy. She wrote about how God's love and mercy can be found everyday if we are willing to look for it. Kind of a jolt of joy to carry you through the rest of the day when the sunshine fades and the clouds start to roll in.
Today was not a great day for me. I was thinking what can I find to be thankful about today? I started this mission and day 3 and all I can think to say is "Yeah guys I got nothing!" :)
I have kind of felt like an outsider everwhere I went the last 2 days and have been fighting feelings of lonliness....but when Ty got home he reminded me "Tonight is movie and pizza night right?"
God has been faithful and given me the husband and children of my dreams...There is nothing better than spending the night with them and forgetting the rest of the world! And God's mercies are new every morning. I can forget how I feel today and start new tomorrow and focus on my "boys" and on the great things God has in store for the 4 of us!

2 comments:

Jack and Mary H. aka Papa and Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack and Mary H. aka Papa and Nana said...

God's mercy is like the mana of the Old Testament. It is called mana becasue in Hebrew it means "what is that". They got up the first day and said mana. Then they begin to see it was the blessing of God, His mercy to feed them. I am so proud of you. You have to be on the top of the list for being the world's best Mom and wife. I am in awe of all you are. Mary and I know how hard it is to be away from home. But you have found the answer, look for the mana it is new every morning. I read here everyday and when there isn't anything new I read the old again. Saying we miss is putting it lightly. But like you we find the mercy of God we need each day. We love you!