Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday April 8, 2010

Slowing down on the blog...sorry! We had a great Easter and weekend. Jake never once asked about his eggs or where they went. Praise Jesus for even the small victories :) I have had a couple ups and downs the last week as far as my mood goes. One day optimistic and the next feeling sorry for myself so it has been hard to keep up with my thanks on the blog. Today is a new day though and a good one at that....even the wind and cold is not going to ruin my mood..LOL! I had walking group today which always lifts my spirits. I LOVE being around other Christian wives and mothers it is so encouraging to know you are not alone, isn't it? Speaking of that....please pray for us and deciding if we are going to keep Ty in public school....My heart is just so uneasy about it and I could really use one of those special moments where you know God is giving you a direction to go and a peace in your heart. We are not having any major problems with him yet....I just want to keep his little heart innocent and keep him as safe and happy as I can. The world isnt the same as it once was and kids are growing up WAY too fast. Because we dont have family or a church family around, I want to make sure that we give both boys a strong foundation to go into this crazy world. Anyways enough about that. Jay has drill this weekend..Yuck! But what I am thankful for was last weekend we got to spend with him and we had alot of fun together. We tried a new church...it was alright. We went to the base for haircuts. We kinda wondered aroud town for awhile and saw a park and decided to stop and walk around a little. 3 miles later and we were all beat but good times and good memories. We only had to bribe them in the last 1/2 mile with ice cream to finish :)
Ok so besides the weekend....I am thankful for Jay......even though there are days here when I feel really alone and sad....He is there and I am so thankful that we are in this together and I am NOT alone! He is always quick to give me a break or whatever I need and I would be lost without him!!! He is such a hard worker. I will never have to worry about us needing anything b/c he would do whatever it takes to take care of us! (Even if that means taking an extra job, working longer hours, whatever) I love that about him! He is calm and caring when we need him to be but strong and determined on giving us the best life possible. God gave me the husband I wanted but didnt deserve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...
I tried to email you, but I must have deleted it or maybe it got erased when our computer crashed.
I so empathize with you in this post. SO MUCH!
I'm sorry you feel so alone. I wish it hadn't been such a bad year or so for me and I could have "been there" for you.
I'm sorry about that.
Please email me: emilypainterdavis@yahoo.com so I can send you that Pinnacle info.