Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh Brother!!


Mommy: "Ty what do you want for dinner tonight?"

Ty: "I guess nothing."

Mommy: "Aren't you hungry?"

Ty: "No I guess I am just not feeling like myself today. I didn't have a very good night sleep."


The picture is how to show you all how he is feeling!
EASY DRAMA KING!!!
Jake is also not feeling like himself today. He woke up from his nap and threw a huge fit when he was not given a THIRD fruit roll-up. I asked him if he needed another nap. He said he did and went upstairs and cried in his bed for about 30 minutes.
Mommy is feeling tired and crabby from these boys!
END OF UPDATE ON OUR FEELINGS FOR THE EVENING!

3 comments:

Jack and Mary H. aka Papa and Nana said...

I have seen that look on his father's face many times over the years. Sad, but wonderful. We really miss you guys.

Hayli S said...

Poor Andi! Not a fun day when you're in the middle of it, but I'm sure looking back you'll laugh for sure. That is one pathetic little face on Ty! (: Hee hee

Heather said...

Poor Ty, poor mommy. Bern is better, jury's still out on the soccer. He just got done with a session at Vetta, and was bored by the end, wants to do t-ball.