Friday, January 30, 2009

My new FAVORITE thing!!

I don't know why it is but I feel like I can only blog when I have pictures to share. But here I go...on my own tonight! Ty was sick the last 2 nights but is back to 100% today just in time for Nonnie and Papa to come visit. While he was sick we had alot of laying around on the couch and I introduced the boys to Tom and Jerry. I wish I could record their laughter! You would think it was the funniest thing they had ever seen in their whole little lives. Neither of them sits still...I have to constantly remind them to move away from the TV and I swear they act like they are going to pee in their pants. Tears are rolling down Ty's eyes as we speak. So watching them watch Tom and Jerry is my new favorite thing!

1 comment:

Jack and Mary H. aka Papa and Nana said...

I would love to package the laughter and save it forever. There is no better sound. I just wish I could have been there to hear it myself. Kid you are a great Mommy. Thanks for being such a wonderful person.