Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My little Girl


















Ha ha! I wish!! We had so much fun seeing Jenny, Brandon and Ashley. We got to visit family in Heath, go to the zoo and just watch the boys play together. Brandon is growing up so fast and he is a little sweetheart. Ashley is adorable and I love that she is starting to smile. Now that they have gone the days are going by very slowly. Laundry, dishes, baths for the boys...Ugh! I can't wait for Disney next week! Jay is working alot to make up for being gone to Florida so the boys and I are spending alot of time in our jammies doing housework and playing. Here are some pictures from the visit with the Reale family(minus Adam).










1 comment:

Heather said...

You'll have a girl someday, if not you're own then a granddaughter! Hope Jake feels better, have fun on your big trip!