Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We are back!







We have been pretty busy lately and I havent gotten around to the blog. Ty is still playing video games non-stop.(Well.... until mommy makes him stop!) I have inserted a picture and his score for bowling showing him beating daddy : ) Jake is pretty much Cars crazy and carrying every car from the movie wherever he goes. Jake is behaving much better and really talking and cracking us up. He had a bad dream the other night and said "The rumor weed was spanking me in the butt mommy!!" He was really upset and so I let him sleep with us. Jay started working nights last night and Jake came in looking for him around 10pm. He also asked if their were any rumor weeds in the house and I told him mommy doesnt let weeds in the house. He asked if I would please let Larry Boy in to save him. I said "Sure Buddy...COME ON IN LARRY BOY!" He laughed at me and told me "Mommy.... he don't got no arms you gotta open the door!" Too funny. He is the sweetest thing when he wants to be and I think he is just making up for the weeks prior when he was a little monster. We are excited for the next couple of weeks and seeing Nonnie and Papa, Jen, Brandon and Ashley! We got our Disney stuff in the mail today!!!!

4 comments:

Jack and Mary H. aka Papa and Nana said...

Hey guys you look good. I showed this to the girls last evening and Haven wants to challange Tyler to a game. She thinks girls are better than boys. Hazel just keeps on saying "my Jakey".

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! Does Ty give lessons? I'm glad Jake has been turning on his sweetness for you. These 2 year olds...I tell you what!!!!How is Pebbles doing? You should post a picture of her!

Jenny said...

I love it! Ty is a little pro, isn't he? I will have to play him when we come down.

I miss you guys and can't wait to see you. I love you.

Jack and Mary H. aka Papa and Nana said...

Hey Ty Nana Hembree got a 260 in bowling last evening. She is getting ready fro yu when you come and see her. Look out!