Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ty's B-day







So my baby is now 6 YEARS OLD!!! WOW! Time flies doesn't it? He had a great day at school. They announced his name over morning announcements. He got to go to the office for a birthday eraser(Big stuff for a kid! ..lol!) Mommy and Jake came up and had lunch with him. He brought cupcakes for snack and his teacher gave him a card and birthday pencil...Exciting stuff! Well for a kid anyways. Oh and the most important thing.....He got a birthday crown which he wore all day and part of the next day! :) The big excitement of the birtday celebration was on Sat....All day with Daddy and his first Texas A&M football game!!! Ty is truly a joy and we love him so much!!






Happy Birthday Tigger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!
I loved that crown by the way. I think we should all wear them while we clean and launder and cook - so we can feel like royalty! In fact, I think I'll get a tiara. lol
Anywhoooooooooo I'm glad they had so much fun at the game. YAY for pics.
You really need to blog more. lol
em