Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Shh....











What is that I hear? NOTHING....That's right I am in an empty house. It feels so weird! As I dropped off Jake for his first day of school and walked to the car, I had a weird feeling like I was forgetting something. Ha! I never go anywhere, do anything, without a child tagging along side of me. Even walking into another room I have a dog or 2 following. It is nice and sad all at the same time. Jake was not overly thrilled with the idea of school or me leaving but he didn't cry so that was good. Now what do I do? I should be naping but instead I am posting pictures, blogging, ran a form to Ty's school, went to the store to order cupcakes for Ty's birthday at school, filled out forms for a doctors appt, called the insurance company, got a nap mat ordered for Jake, etc. LOL...As you can see I am going to have to get the hang of this being alone and relaxing thing!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!
I have been waiting for this post. hahaha
I hope little man's day goes well. Is it all day? I forgot. You probably just typed it too! lol

Hugs,
Em

Anonymous said...

oh and enjoy your PEACE! YAY
My favorite is going potty or talking on the phone without interruption. You'll learn to love it!

Andi said...

It is 9-2 and I just picked him up.. Mommy: "Jake did you like school?" Jake: "Yeah Of course I did, I liked it!"

Anonymous said...

Oh no... that is just too funny!
hahaha "of course I did"... lol

Gotta love it!

Heather said...

Enjoy your quiet time!