Monday, March 9, 2009

So this is how our week is stacking up:
Tuesday: Playdate at the park
Wednesday: Blood work for Ty
Thursday: X-Ray on Ty's hand
Friday: Shopping
Sat: Birthday party for friend in Rockwall
Sun: Try out yet another church.

We finally took Ty to his 5 year check up and he got 4 shots(Wonderful) and the doctor wants to run a couple tests on him to check on his small size and make sure there is nothing wrong. I dont expect it to be much of anything and it will put my mind at ease. The thought of having to do this to him is making me sad, so I will pass him over to daddy for the blood work beacuse I am a softy and I think me crying along with him is probbaly not going to help the situation : ) I will let you all know how it goes.
He is very excited about Austin's bowling birthday party on Sat. He said he hopes he bowls 100 this time so I pray at least that will go well for him this week. LOL!
Jake has been taking his naps in his Thomas tent this week and that seems to be going well and making nap time go alot smoother. Hey a moms gotta do what a moms gotta do, right?
Jay has been working non-stop so we havent seen much of him. I guess it is helping us adjust to not being with him in the next couple months but we really miss having him around already!

1 comment:

Hayli S said...

That's a busy week! That can be good and bad, huh?
What happened to Ty's hand?? Did I totally miss something? If I did, I blame the kids. (: