Thursday, March 26, 2009

Prayers!!

Ok I dont really have much to say but I thought I would ask all of you to please pray for Jay and all the guys going over to Iraq in the next couple of days. Safety on the trip over and back, while they are there, keeping their spirits up, etc. Also Jake has been acting out alot lately...Jay has been working alot and I think that has alot to do with it. So pray that I stay strong, am patient with him and the boys adjust well to the change in routine and have lots of fun in St Louis. I will try to get some pictures up of Kevin's birthday party we are going to this weekend. It is a 4 wheeler birthday and Ty is very excited to see his cousins and spend some time outside!

3 comments:

auntkim said...

Jay and Andi,
We have already been praying for God's protecting hand for Jay and for you guys while he's gone. I'm so thankful the Lord is in control. His word says "He goes before us and makes a way." We're just praying He goes before Jay, after him and all around him. Love you guys, Kim

Heather said...

Praying! Can't wait to see you!

Jack and Mary H. aka Papa and Nana said...

Mom and I are praying for all of you. It will be good to see you later this week. Mary is excited to have the chance to be with you and the boys this weekend. I am so proud of Jay. He is a better man than I am in so many ways. He is such a good husband and dad. I know when he gets back we will all have a big party. We love you!