Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen....




We have a new obsession in the Hembree household and it is FOOTBALL.....Gone are the lightsabres and droid armies. It is football day and night here...."Mommy...Do you want me to show you a quarterback sneak?"...... "Mommy.....do you want me to show you how to throw the ball right and we can play catch?"....... "Mommy? Did you know I had a dream last night and I was doing this option play and then....blah blah blah" LOL.....I have to say I know as much about football as I do about Star Wars but it is much more enjoyable to watch. Ty had his first game and scored 2 touchdowns so I dont see this obsession slowing down anytime soon. He is so stinking fast....It makes me laugh to watch the other team try to catch him. I wish he would LOVE a sport that was played indoors or during a prettier time of year but I dont get to choose, do I? Jake is not as crazy about it as Ty is....He will sit and watch an entire game and give me a play by play as "we" watch. Jake is still into Star Wars, screaming when his brother aggravates him...and anything that has to do with candy...I would say that may be his obsession :) Anytime he walks by the Halloween candy he will ask to have some, which ends up being close to 30 times a day. He says he wants to try basketball so I will keep you all updated on that.....Night Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY FOOTBALL!

Heather said...

You need to have yourself a cheerleader!