Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Big changes for a big boy!




So this next week is a big week in the Hembree household.....Ty starts school! To be honest, I thought I was going to be really sad. But Ty is so excited it is hard to be anything but excited for him! We meet his new teacher in 2 days and then he starts school on Monday. Another big thing is Ty starting soccer. He really wanted to do football but he is too young, BUMMER :) So we got his shin guards and ball and it should start in a couple weeks. I woke up at 7am this morning to a strange, velcro type noise. See pictures....I guess he is pretty excited about soccer too..LOL...Oh to be 5 again! Nice touch leaving the jammies on buddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG How cute is he?
I love it! Christopher is finally getting excited about Kindergarten. I'm so thankful and hope that we have put the bad experience past us at our old school! Soccer this year for us too. We are doing it through FW Youth Soccer. Where is Ty playing? I hope he loves it!
Marque said they saw ya'll at the pool the other night. Hope to see you on Thursday evening at school.
Take care,
Emily

Amber said...

LOVE the pics!

Jack and Mary H. aka Papa and Nana said...

That's our BIG boy!