Saturday, July 11, 2009

A blog??? Oh yeah I have one of those!

The boys at Sea World!!


Fourth of July Party


Jake's 3rd Birthday

Jake's New Police Costume



Ok I have gotten as bad as Amber with my blog. Jay got home...back to back guests and here we are in July already! So today I took Ty shopping for some school clothes...sigh..he is getting so big! He looks like a little man in his new clothes and I hope I make it through the first couple days of kindergarten without crying. We started a new care group and it seems like it will be a good fit for us all. Ty already has a little girl who he gets along with great. 2 of the men are Aggies and one is a pilot..so Jay is getting along great too! Ha ha! Jake is turning 3 in a few days but we had his party early while Uncle Adam and Aunt Jenny were in town. We had a great visit with them and are already wishing they could come back!! Jake keeps asking me every day if he is still 3 years old. I dont know if he is happy about it or not, but we will probably go to Six Flags with him on Monday so that should be fun...Jay took the day off from work. After that I will be doing some more back to school shopping..they say things sell out if you wait till August so I am getting on it early this year. Then the boys have VBS the following week and then Mom and Dad come in town. I will try to update pictures when I can....The boys are getting so big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you updated.
Yes, you will be duly reprimanded for not blogging enough. lol
(you know I'm kidding right).

Take care,
Em