Friday, December 19, 2008

Yikes!!


Ok how many more days till Christmas?? Seems like I have

nothing ready. No presents wrapped, no cookies made, stocking stuffers to buy. Oh yeah and Ty just reminded me that I have to make a birthday cake for Jesus! We have alot of fun stuff coming up. Kevin is spending the night with us tonight, in the morning we have a cookie decorating party to go to at Christopher's house(Ty's neighborhood friend), then we have family coming over for dinner and the Cowboys game! I love this time of year but it seems like I havent gotten the chance to really sit back and enjoy it yet. I miss my mom, dad, Jenny, Adam, Brandon and Ashley! How am I going to feel like it is Christmas without my favorite people in the whole world? Oh and last year Jake threw up all over us at Christmas Eve service...ok I wont miss that!

To all my family and friends....... Merry Christmas...we love you and miss you all! I didnt get a chance to send out Christmas Cards (maybe next year)!

1 comment:

Jack and Mary H. aka Papa and Nana said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Tyler will always keep you up on what is going to happen. See ya in a few days.